8 November 2023
Problem - OData service was not transported
by David Berneburg
This article provides a possible solution to the problem you might have: OData
service was not transported.
- OData Service is not included into the transport.
- OData Service in the target system is not active.
- OData Service was activated, but saved locally.
Change development package for the Service correspondingly.
- Open transaction
SE03 Transport organizer tools.
- Go to Change Object Directory Entries.
- Add selection fields for object types
IWSG SAP Gateway: Service Group…
IWOM SAP Gateway: Model Metadata…, proved the names of the
- Execute, changing the development package correspondingly.
- Upon changing the package, the system asks for a Transport Request, provide an open transport.
- Release the request, import it to the corresponding system.
If you have comments or suggestions, please feel free to: